LED aquarium, LED aquarium lighting system, fish tank lighting, submersible LED aquarium light tube. Add To My Favorites
- LED moonlight (blue moon) LA-M-T5
- Aquarium LED lighting (grow light)
- Submersible LED lights (pure red)
- T5 aquarium lighting (pure white)
- Aquarium LED moonlight LA-M-T5-24
- Submersible aquarium light (pure
- T8 aquarium lighting (pure white)
- LED aquarium moonlight LA-M-T8-12
- LED fish tank lighting (pure blue)
- Submersible led lighting (pure
- Lunar aquarium light (moon light)
- LED aquarium lighting system (pure
- About Lighting for Freshwater
- Nighttime on the Reef:
- Lighting System Design: Choosing
- Lighting Spectrum and Intensity:
- Reef Aquarium Lighting System
- Freshwater Aquariums - How Long
- Finding The Best Lighting For Your
- Choosing Lighting For Your
- Does Your Aquarium Have The Right
- Aquarium Lighting - Overview
- Aquarium Lighting - Spectrum and
- Aquarium Lighting - Lumens and
- Samsung to set up joint LED
- SDK and Toyoda Gosei Sign
- DOE honors Philips Color Kinetics
- South Korea Invests in Energy
- Cree Launches LED Product
- Epistar expecting to launch AC-LED
- Patent News: Seoul, Nichia,
- New Osaka Street Lamps Lit by
- LUXEON® Rebel Lumen Maintenance
- Philips buys Italian LED design
- DoE Released New CALiPER Program
- Cree and Powerex Develop New SiC
Why should you choose the LED aquarium lighting products?
A. Low power consumption, low running cost on direct lighting.
The ordinary bulbs are electricity hungry, to produce the same brightness the LED lighting only need about 30% of electricity consumption. Energy saving about 70%.
B. Low heat generation, no chiller or fan required, cost saving on chiller or fan running.
There are two types of heat involved. The first type of heat is in the air surrounding the bulb, which can be removed with the use of fans. The second type of heat is the radiant heat that is produced by the lighting system. This heat, unfortunately, is absorbed by the aquarium water and cannot be removed with the use of fans, the water chiller is required.
C. Long life, more than 50,000 hours, cost saving on lamp replacement.
LED light will keep 95% of brightness after 1000 hours and 70% of brightness after 50,000 hours.
D. No glass material, not broken easy, complete waterproof, low working voltage. Safe!!!
Polycarbonate (PC) tube, no glass; total waterproof underwater 0-1 meter; DC 5V or DC 12 volt working voltage, absolute safe to fish and people.
E. Environment friendly. Green Source.
RoHs compliant material and UL/CE listed power supplier.